All sessions must be pre-booked. Children must be 10 years old or over and larger than a size 2 shoe, snowboarding requires strength, and youngsters under 10 years are unlikely to have the strength and stamina to board and we recommend they learn to ski first.
Snowboarding sessions at Knockhatch Ski and Snowboarding Centre (10 years+)
Taster Snowboarding Lesson
Beginner Snowboarding Course
Private Snowboarding Lessons
Family Snowboarding Lessons
2 Adults & up to 3 ChildrenAn hour lesson. Price can be found using the related article link on the right
Arrival time for lessons. We make every effort to start our lessons on time, operational conditions permitting. Please arrive 30 minutes before all lesson start times for boot and snowboard fitting. Lessons cannot be held up for late comers.
Arrival time for lessons
- All bare skin must be covered. Gloves must be worn.
- All users of 18 years or less must wear helmets as well as all school or club bookings when everyone irrespective of age will wear a helmet.
- All facial pierced jewellery must be removed before using the slope.
- No racing is allowed. Anyone using the slope in a manner, which could cause injury to themselves or other users, will be asked to leave the slope immediately with no refund given.
- No instruction other than with our own registered instructors is allowed. No one is allowed on the slope unless they are signed in at the lodge for an activity.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs may take part in any activity at Knockhatch.
- Instructors and management must be obeyed at all times.
ClothingGloves, long trousers and long sleeves must be worn. Bring a change of clothes. All children under the age of 18 must wear a head protector (provided) at all times on the slope.
InsuranceKnockhatch Adventure Park Limited carry £10,000,000 in public liability insurance but customers use the facilities and equipment at their own risk. The Management accepts no responsibility for injuries, accidents or damage to personal equipment. Customers should consider short term insurance cover where necessary.
Full payment is required at the time of booking.If you have to cancel for any reason and do not wish to re-schedule then we will only refund 50% of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 8 days of the lesson/party happening no refund will be given. To re-book any lesson/party regardless of when it was cancelled will cost £10 per lesson/party each time it is moved.If cancellation is due to serious illness refunds will be made on production of a doctor's certificate.