Skiing is a very popular sporting holiday. You can’t just put on the correct gear and grab the latest most coolest skis and hit the slopes. You will need some lessons and a professional instructor that has all the relevant certifications to teach you. Our friendly instructors are equipped with the knowledge to help you learn how to ski.
All lessons and open practice session need to be pre-booked online in advance.
Skiing Lessons - 1 hour
1 person - £50.00 (online price £40.00)
Penguin Skiing Lessons - 30 minutes
Skiing Open Practice Sessions - 1 hour
ClothingA long sleeved top, trousers, long socks and gloves must be worn. Bring a change of clothes. All children under the age of 18 must wear a head protector (provided) at all times on the slope.
Rules for the Knockhatch Ski and Snowboard Slope
- All bare skin must be covered. Gloves must be worn.
- All users of 18 years or less must wear helmets as well as all school or club bookings when everyone irrespective of age will wear a helmet.
- Helmets must be worn for lessons and anyone using the jump on the slope. No inverted jumps allowed.
- All facial pierced jewellery must be removed before using the slope.
- No racing is allowed. Anyone using the slope in a manner, which could cause injury to themselves or other users, will be asked to leave the slope immediately with no refund given.
- No instruction other than with our own registered instructors is allowed. No one is allowed on the slope unless they are signed in at the lodge for an activity.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs may take part in any activity at Knockhatch.
- Instructors and management must be obeyed at all times.
InsuranceKnockhatch Adventure Park Limited carry £10,000,000 in public liability insurance but customers use the facilities and equipment at their own risk. The Management accepts no responsibility for injuries, accidents or damage to personal equipment. Customers should consider short term insurance cover where necessary.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. If you have to cancel for any reason and do not wish to re-schedule then we will only refund 50% of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 8 days of the lesson/session happening no refund will be given. To re-book any lesson/session regardless of when it was cancelled will cost £10 per lesson/session each time it is moved. If cancellation is due to serious illness refunds will be made on production of a doctor's certificate.