Please use the links below to book. Please ensure that you are familiar with our slope rules before booking.Please see our terms and conditions below the links
|PARTIES||UKSS LEVEL 1 SKI INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE|
20th April to 17th August 2018
To book a Skiing Party between these dates please call 01323 442051.
|This training course is taking place on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd September 2018. Usually 9am to 5pm on both days.|
To book please use the link below.
- Ringo parties are a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 participants. Must be 4yrs and above to participate.
- Skiing parties are a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 participants. Must be 8yrs and above to participate.
- All course lessons and taster lessons will be mixed age groups.
- Penguin Lessons are half an hour per lesson. You MUST NOT book more than one lesson on the same day for the same child. If you book two lessons on the same day for the same child we will only teach the child for half an hour and no refund will be given.
- We require you to be at the Ski Centre to prepare and get ready for the lesson/party half an hour before the lesson/party is due to start. If you are late and the lesson has already started you will not be able to join in with the lesson. You have booked a group lesson and therefore you will be joining others.
- If you are late for your party booking you may not be allowed out as we have set times for parties and it will interfere with the next party.
- You must wear a long sleeved top (coat if it is raining), waterproof trousers or jogging bottoms (bring a change of clothes, it is likely, that you will get wet), long socks and in addition to this you must bring and wear gloves. We do have gloves to purchase.
- You are taking part in an extreme sport and will be asked to sign a disclaimer on arrival. Children under the age of 17 will have to be signed for by an adult and cannot be left at the slope unaccompanied.
- Cancellations must be made 8 days prior to the date of the lesson/party. If you have to cancel for any reason and do not wish to re-schedule then we will only refund 50% of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 8 days of the lesson/party happening no refund will be given. To re-book any lesson/party regardless of when it was cancelled will cost £10 per lesson/party each time it is moved.
- Lessons/parties are held regardless of the weather, in extreme conditions we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the lesson.
- If you do not attend at the correct time for your lesson/party your payment is forfeited and no refund will be given. You cannot skip any of the course lessons, if you do so you will have to reschedule, see above conditions.
- Please note that age restrictions do apply and we hold the right to disallow participation in a lesson of anyone obviously not in the correct age bracket.
- We hold the right to change or adapt any of the lessons in order to maintain the smooth running of the centre.