Please use the links below to book. Please ensure that you are familiar with our slope rules before booking and have read our terms and conditions below.
Warning: Before booking make sure all the dates and times in the basket are correct. Once a booking has been made if any amendments are required a £10 admin fee will be charged per booking.
1st to 30th June 2022
The Ski and Snowboard Centre is now only open on a Friday evening, 6pm to 10pm, for Ski Coaching Sessions and Snowboard Club.
You can only attend this session if you can competently ski or snowboard.
|RINGO SESSION - 1/2 hour (minimum 6 persons)||SUMMER SKI SPECIAL - LEARN TO SKI IN THREE DAYS|
Dates: 29th June 2022, 30th June 2022, 1st July 2022 Time: 6.30pm to 8.00pm
Dates: 6th July 2022, 7th July 2022, 8th July 2022 Time: 6.30pm to 8.00pm
Terms and Conditions
Summer Special - Beginners Ski Course
- This lesson is designed for complete beginners wanting to learn to ski.
- Each lesson lasts for 90 minutes.
- You need to be able to attend all three dates linked to the course you book.
- Everyone participating MUST be 8 years old or above and at least a shoe 10 for skiing. You will be joined by others. Everyone participating will be taught at the same level.
- If you miss a lesson you will not be able to join back into the course.
- Everyone participating MUST be 8 years old or above. Each lesson lasts for 1 hour. The lesson can be booked for up to 8 persons. Everyone participating will be taught at the same level.
- Everyone participating MUST be 10 years old or above and at least a shoe size 3. Each lesson lasts for 1 hour. The lesson can be booked for up to 6 persons. Everyone participating will be taught at the same level.
Ski Penguin Lessons
- The child participating MUST be between 5 years to 7 years old and at least a shoe size 9. Each lesson lasts for half an hour per. You MUST NOT book more than one lesson on the same day for the same child. If you book two lessons on the same day for the same child we will only teach the child for half an hour and no refund will be given. A parent/guardian MUST accompany the child on foot onto the slope if the instructor deems this necessary.
Ski and Snowboard Taster Lessons
- This lesson is designed for complete beginners wanting to try out the sport. If you are a complete beginner and you are looking at learning to ski or snowboard then you need to book a Ski or Snowboard Lesson Lesson, not a Taster Lesson.This lesson lasts for 1 hour, in the hour you will learn how to put your boots and ski's on and spend approximately half an hour on the slope learning balancing exercises.
- Everyone participating MUST be 8 years old or above and at least a shoe 10 for skiing and MUST be 10 years old or above and at least a shoe 3 for snowboarding. You will not be joined by others. Everyone participating will be taught at the same level.
Ski or Snowboard Open Practice Sessions
- Each session lasts 1 hour. Everyone going onto the slope to open practice MUST be a competent Skier or Snowboarder. Skiers must be able to Snowplough Glide, Snowplough Turn, Snowplough Stop and use a button lift un-aided. Snowboarders must be able to do Falling Leaf, stop and use a button lift un-aided. If you go out onto the slope and you are deemed un-safe you will be asked to leave the slope and no refund will be given.
Ski Coaching Session
- Each session lasts 2 hours. Everyone going onto the slope for the ski coaching session MUST be a competent Skier. Skiers must be able to Snowplough Glide, Snowplough Turn, Snowplough Stop and use a button lift un-aided. If you go out onto the slope and you are deemed un-safe you will be asked to leave the slope and no refund will be given. There will be an instructor on the slope for the duration of the session to give out pointers and encouragement as you need it.
- We suggest that everyone is 4yrs and above to participate. Each session lasts for half an hour. The session is for 6 to 20 persons.
- We do not suggest you book for more than a half an hour session. This is a very physical activity as the Ringo's have to be pulled up the hill and participants will get tired.
- We require you to be at the Ski and Snowboard Centre to prepare and get ready for the Ski or Snowboard Lesson half an hour before the lesson is due to start and 15 minutes before if you have booked a ringo session. If you are late then the lesson/session will be forfeited and no refund will be given.
- You must wear a long sleeved top (coat if it is raining), waterproof trousers or jogging bottoms (bring a change of clothes, it is likely, that you will get wet), long socks and in addition to this you must bring and wear gloves. We do have gloves to purchase.
- You are taking part in an extreme sport and will be asked to sign a disclaimer on arrival. Children under the age of 17 will have to be signed for by an adult and cannot be left at the slope unaccompanied.
- If you have to cancel for any reason and do not wish to re-schedule then we will only refund 50% of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 8 days of the lesson/session happening no refund will be given. To amend or re-book any lesson/session regardless of when it was cancelled it will cost £10 per lesson/session each time it is moved.
- Lessons/sessions are held regardless of the weather, in extreme conditions we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the lesson/session.
- Please note that age restrictions do apply and we hold the right to disallow participation in a lesson of anyone obviously not in the correct age bracket.
- We hold the right to change or adapt any of the lessons in order to maintain the smooth running of the centre.