and receive 20% discount
All customers with pre-booked lessons, open practice sessions and ringo-ing sessions will be contacted by email regarding your booking.
DUE TO TIER 4 RESTRICTIONS THE SKI AND SNOWBOARD CENTRE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Please use the links below to book. Please ensure that you are familiar with our slope rules before booking and have read our terms and conditions below.Warning: Before booking make sure all the dates and times in the basket are correct. Once a booking has been made if any amendments are required a £10 admin fee will be charged per booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Everyone participating MUST be 8 years old or above. Each lesson lasts for 1 hour. The lesson can be booked for up to 8 persons. Everyone participating needs to be from the same household or bubble. Everyone participating will be taught at the same level.
- Everyone participating MUST be 10 years old or above and at least a shoe size 3. Each lesson lasts for 1 hour. The lesson can be booked for up to 6 persons. Everyone participating needs to be from the same household or bubble. Everyone participating will be taught at the same level.
Ski Penguin Lessons
- The child participating MUST be between 5 years to 7 years old and at least a shoe size 9. Each lesson lasts for half an hour per. You MUST NOT book more than one lesson on the same day for the same child. If you book two lessons on the same day for the same child we will only teach the child for half an hour and no refund will be given. A parent/guardian MUST accompany the child on foot onto the slope if the instructor deems this necessary (this is because the instructor will be adhering to all social distancing guidelines where possible and younger children need more assistance).
Ski or Snowboard Open Practice Sessions
- Each session lasts 1 hour. Everyone going onto the slope to open practice MUST be a competent Skier or Snowboarder. Skiers must be able to Snowplough Glide, Snowplough Turn, Snowplough Stop and use a button lift un-aided. Snowboarders must be able to do Falling Leaf, stop and use a button lift un-aided. If booking for a group then the maximum group size MUST be 6 unless everyone is from the same household or bubble. If you go out onto the slope and you are deemed un-safe you will be asked to leave the slope and no refund will be given.
- We suggest that everyone is 4yrs and above to participate. Each session lasts for half an hour. The session is for up to 6 persons. Everyone participating needs to be from the same household or bubble.
- We require you to be at the Ski and Snowboard Centre to prepare and get ready for the Ski or Snowboard Lesson half an hour before the lesson is due to start and 15 minutes before if you have booked a ringo session. If you are late then the lesson/session will be forfeited and no refund will be given.
- You must wear a long sleeved top (coat if it is raining), waterproof trousers or jogging bottoms (bring a change of clothes, it is likely, that you will get wet), long socks and in addition to this you must bring and wear gloves. We do have gloves to purchase.
- You are taking part in an extreme sport and will be asked to sign a disclaimer on arrival. Children under the age of 17 will have to be signed for by an adult and cannot be left at the slope unaccompanied.
- If you have to cancel for any reason and do not wish to re-schedule then we will only refund 50% of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 8 days of the lesson/session happening no refund will be given. To amend or re-book any lesson/session regardless of when it was cancelled it will cost £10 per lesson/session each time it is moved.
- Lessons/sessions are held regardless of the weather, in extreme conditions we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the lesson/session.
- Please note that age restrictions do apply and we hold the right to disallow participation in a lesson of anyone obviously not in the correct age bracket.
- We hold the right to change or adapt any of the lessons in order to maintain the smooth running of the centre.