Snowboard Club - Thursdays
Improve Your Snowboarding with us! Sessions are available to help you improve your boarding techniques..with the benefit of a qualified instructor. Can you already do Falling Leaf, Basic Turns, Stop under control and use the Button Lift? If yes, then come along on a Thursday evening to improve your snowboarding with one of our qualified instructors. They will be available to give you pointers and encouragement as you need it. Prepare for your holiday or just come and have some evening fun. Come and build up your confidence and learn to enjoy and love those snowboards!
Remember ~ Practice and Progress!
Thursday Club Time8.30pm to 10.00pm - (10 years and upwards)
You must be able to:
- Falling Leaf
- Stop under Control
- Linked Turns
- Use the Button Lift
Snowboarding Safety & clothing
- You must be must be capable of linked turns, controlled stop and use of the button lift. If you are unable to comply with this rule you will be asked to leave the slope without refund. Teaching by other than Knockhatch staff is not permitted.
- All bare skin must be covered. Gloves must be worn.
- All users of 18 years or less must wear helmets as well as all school or club bookings when everyone irrespective of age will wear a helmet. Helmets must be worn for lessons and anyone using the jump on the slope. No inverted jumps allowed. All facial pierced jewelry must be removed before using the slope.
- No racing is allowed. Anyone using the slope in a manner, which could cause injury to themselves or other users, will be asked to leave the slope immediately with no refund given. No instruction other than with our own registered instructors is allowed. No one is allowed on the slope unless they are signed in at the lodge for an activity.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs may take part in any activity at Knockhatch.
- Instructors and management must be obeyed at all times.
- Gloves, long trousers and long sleeves must be worn. Bring a change of clothes. All children under the age of 18 must wear a head protector (provided) at all times on the slope.
Knockhatch Adventure Park Limited carry £10,000,000 in public liability insurance but customers use the facilities and equipment at their own risk. The Management accepts no responsibility for injuries, accidents or damage to personal equipment. Customers should consider short term insurance cover where necessary.