Ski Club - Fridays
Skiing - Practice Plus
Improve Your Skiing with us at Knockhatch. Sessions are available to help you improve your skiing techniques.... with the benefit of a qualified instructor. Can you already Snowplough Glide, Snowplough Stop, Snowplough Turn and use the Button Lift? If yes, then come along on a Friday evening to improve your skiing with one of our qualified ski instructors. They will be available to give you pointers and encouragement as you need it. Prepare for your holiday or just come and have some evening fun. Come and build up your confidence and learn to enjoy and love those skis!
Friday Ski Club Time
6:00pm until 8:00pm
You must be able to :
- Snowplough Glide
- Snowplough Stop
- Snowplough Turn
- Use the Button Lift
- If you're unable to comply with the above you will be asked to leave the slope without refund.
- Teaching by other than Knockhatch staff is not permitted.
- No instruction other than with our own registered instructors is allowed.
- All bare skin must be covered. Gloves must be worn.
- All users of 18 years or less must wear helmets as well as all school or club bookings when everyone irrespective of age will wear a helmet. Helmets must be worn for lessons and anyone using the jump on the slope.
- No inverted jumps allowed.
- All facial pierced jewelry must be removed before using the slope.
- No racing is allowed.
- Anyone using the slope in a manner, which could cause injury to themselves or other users, will be asked to leave the slope immediately with no refund given.
- No one is allowed on the slope unless they are signed in at the lodge for an activity.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs may take part in any activity at Knockhatch.
- Instructors and management must be obeyed at all times.
- Clothing - gloves, long trousers and long sleeves must be worn. Bring a change of clothes.
- All children under the age of 18 must wear a head protector (provided) at all times on the slope.